Olds 350 donor

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Sun Dec 17 15:25:28 GMT 2000

Judging from the responses I'm not going to find exactly what I'm looking for in one donor vehicle (bummer).  I was hoping to find a drop-in replacement for the stock '88 Caprice motor with a contemporary fuel injection system.  Looks like this is going
to be a longer-term project than I was originally thinking.

Unless  come up with a better plan soon I'll start gathering parts similar to Bob's:

403 olds (yep,  more is better!)
Caddy intake - Bob, why was adapting the stock Caddy tb a problem?
730 ECM
Ford F150 fuel pump

My fatal error here was letting Amy drive my  Z28.  I knew from the smile on her face as she accelerated onto the highway that she'd never be happy with the 150hp 307 again. Oh well,  what's one more project thrown on the pile :-)

Thanks for the replies,  guys!

Bill