Olds 350 donor

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Sun Dec 17 19:18:48 GMT 2000

At 11:25 AM 12/17/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Judging from the responses I'm not going to find exactly what I'm looking
for in one donor vehicle (bummer).

Unless you REALLY want to keep an Olds motor, it would be much easier to
just get a Chevy TPI or LT1 motor.  Finding good 20-year old motors is
hard, most everything needs a going thru.

> Looks like this is going to be a longer-term project than I was
originally thinking.

They always are.....

>Caddy intake - Bob, why was adapting the stock Caddy tb a problem?

Gotta make a hookup for a TPS, provison for IAC, more than I wanted to do.
Another guy here has done this on a Bendix TB.   Check the archives.

>730 ECM

Use a '727.   I wish I had.  Less wires to run thru the firewall

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com