Olds 350 donor

Tedscj at aol.com Tedscj at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 02:24:59 GMT 2000

In a message dated 12/17/00 9:16:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nacelp at bright.net writes:

> LOL!!!
>  > Trust me.  Inna 75 Vette, you still need a 727 if you're looking at
>  > under seat area.  Maybe even marine ecm, with fins!

I am painfully aware of the flooded floors.  Thank goodness they are
fiberglass!  I am hesitant to buy new carpet for the car with the knowledge
that it'll just get soaked every time it rains!
But since I have the '727, I think that somewhat decreases the  moisture
concerns.  Maybe it'll reach that battery compartment (which stays pretty
dry!)

Ted