'84 Vette Digital Dash

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Dec 18 16:09:49 GMT 2000

GM had all kinds of static electricity warnings about handling them.
They would typically bounce warranty claims 2x, just for making a point,
IMO.
Tell him to be sure to wear a static strap when handling would be my advise.
Removing it without one,  could have easily caused more problems then he had
originally.
   I'm no EE, but I had my grief with them, and the Berlinetta dashs.
Bruce