'84 Vette Digital Dash

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 18 15:33:27 GMT 2000

A coworker of mine put his digital dash piece on my desk this morning, said
that there are a couple of lights that "flicker" on it, but overall, it
works just fine. Hopefully this is just a cold solder connection or
broken/dirty wire. He wants me to take it apart and look in to it.

Anyone have a list of "common problems" associated with these modules (or
any handy reference pages)? Heck, looks like an ECM connector on the side of
this thing...

-Andrew