fuel pump pressure???

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Thu Dec 21 20:28:21 GMT 2000

Do you KNOW you really have a 1/4 tank, or are you relying on the gage?
I've had cars before that report ~1/4 tank when they're about dry.  This
is usually figured out "the hard way".  I currently have a '91 bravada
that will show 3 bars on the digital gage when you're real close to
get-out-and-push mode.