Questions about a table and Table Headers...

Jeremy Gonyou jgonyou at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 20:36:53 GMT 2000

>You lost me on some of that..  I don't know what the op codes are...

Operation Codes for the processor.  For instance LDAA = Load into
Accumulator A

My
>problem is that no one out there seems to be working on this motor or these
>PROM's so I'm somewhat on my own..

Sounds familiar.  When I started on the 3.1 V6 code I was pretty much on my
own, too.  If you can get the ALDL stream that'd be a *huge* bonus in
starting your disassembly.

Well, sounds like you have a class A mess on your hands... :)

Jeremy