fuel pump pressure???

Mike Martone mmartone at pop800.gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 21 21:03:46 GMT 2000

that would make sense if the tank was an after market or the pump was
failing.. but... neither seems to be the case.. if the tank lost a baffle..
i'd most likely hear it....if the pump was going bad and had low pressure..
it would happen at any fuel level...and yeah, i've thought about the sucking
air thing but with 9 or 10 gallons of gas  i would think that isn't going to
make the tank that empty....

anyway....maybe i should yank the level sensor and peek inside anyway.. who
knows...can't hurt

mike