misc tpi questions

Diane Stowe DianeS at speakeasy.org
Fri Dec 22 00:53:42 GMT 2000

Hi! All.

I finally got my '86 maf tpi in. I don't know why guys have to reduce
everything to the smallest component parts then loose all the screws washers
and etc.

If anyone has some sample bolts, like for the runners to both the manifold
and the air plenum, please let me know.
also a throttle position switch ? can you buy a gasket set for this ?

anyway, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if an injector labeled
5255047 is for a '350 or a '305 ?
it appears he lost some of the little caps on the ends of the injectors too.
if these are for a 350 I was going to go get them cleaned.

oh, also the seller nicely kinked the fuel line going into the fuel rail.
This connection looks permanent into the fuel rail. How does one fix this ?

thanks a lot for your help. Diane