Just starting out...

Raven raven at lewiston.com
Fri Dec 22 02:46:22 GMT 2000

I am new to EFI tuning and have a few questions:

1) I have a '92 3.1 V6 out of a camaro.  ECM #1227730 and BCC AZTY.
  a)  Is there a been out there that I can use to go to a MT instead of the
AT?
  b)  Has there been much work done to figure out what does and does not
work on this engine?
  c)  I was planning on dropping the air pump, EGR, and AC (custom
application).  Are there any warnings/cautions against this?
  d)  Any documents/research that I should find and read in preporation?
2) Where does one begin to learn assembly and how it applies to GM ECMs?

I appollogize if any of this has been covered before, I have been reading
and trying to understand the information that has been coming my way.
Kinda like jumping feet first into the deep end of the pool.  BTW, does
anyone have a copy of the anht bin that I can use as a reference for the
anht hac?  Thank you.

Darrin