fuel pump pressure???

Shannen Durphey Shannen at grolen.com
Fri Dec 22 01:58:42 GMT 2000

Bruce is right on.  88 Chebby pickup prolly has in tank baffle broken
and floating around.  It's a surprise that you're still running.  Unless
maybe somebody replaced the pump and didn't catch that the baffle was
loose or not where it should be.  If you're lucky the studs are still
attached to the tank.  If not, you'll need to replace the tank.

Check sensor resistance of coolant temp sensor.  Or check gauge readings
against scan tool readings.  Temp gauge senders are often misleading.

Shannen