Fw: Hiway for the '747

rrauscher at nni.com rrauscher at nni.com
Thu Dec 21 19:26:57 GMT 2000

Yes, the afr's are as you stated, divide by 10. I did
not do this in the .ecu file as promedit truncates the
fractional part. Figured it would be better to easily
see the decimal part of the afr.

The fuel portion replaces the open-loop decel code. I
meant to put this in the .txt file. . . If location
0xD006, bit 3 of the eprom is 0, then the replaced code
is not used. I have found that some big block cals use
this code.

Note that the AFR tbl ends up in code space, so it is
replacing some of the opn lp decel code.

BobR.