730 fuel cutoo - spark?

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Fri Dec 22 05:10:53 GMT 2000

I've been in a discussion (with myself?) on the thirdgen list about the GM
way to limit revs (730 and 165 specific) verses the MSD (etc) way (to
stutter the spark).

I see in the hac that rpm or mph cuts fuel off, but without spending lots of
time to see if spark routines will disable spark based on a zero injector
pw, some bitflag, or by other "cause and effect" processing.. I thought I
would ask the group if anyone has firsthand gone thru it and KNOWS it does
not cut spark.

I guess an easier way would be to burn a 1500 rpm limit, 200 rpm restore
chip and grab the wire to see ;-) ha haaa...