BBC ECM Applications

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Dec 22 03:13:46 GMT 2000

I dunno--just dug through my CD's and I don't show any THM 400's with 7.4L
apps for HD useage in '91 or 92 trucks. 16147060 seems to be the popular
PCM.-- Sure it's not from an earlier truck ?? I think BAMY was a popular
7.4L from the SS trucks--not sure, though. TunerCat's page does show the
1228747 used through 87-92 5.7L and 7.4L--haven't checked Ludis' site yet.

Lyndon