binssss'

gary king gdkng at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 04:05:40 GMT 2000

I have a 88' chevy truck which was originally running a '747  with ANLW
code. Back then I purchased a Hypetechy thermo chip for the 88-92 truck with
manual tranny. The reprogramming seened to make a large difference in the
performance of the truck.  Since then I have swapped in a '8625 with BDJX
code so I could change to the 4l60e tranny.  The truck has never ran as well
as it did with the '747.  ( I am wondering know if it has something to do
with the condition of the TBI unit, ie. injectors dirty ect...) Anyway,
About 4 years ago, just after the swap, I was convinced it was because I
didn't have a performance chip- so I bought a Jet Stage II, I couldn't tell
the difference- I just got yanked.

So I compared the Jet code to the stock BDJX code and made notes- I would
now like to compare the stock ANLW code to the hyperteck code but I don't
have the bin for the hypertech chip- If anyone has this I would appreciate a
copy for education purposes.  Soory about the book, I'm new.

gdkng