Just a question, how bout?

Jeff M tystorm at email.msn.com
Tue Feb 22 17:23:39 GMT 2000

Not from what I have seen so far, though some entries, lines and tables that
are there in the chip, may not be used buy the program so if you are
changing FFs and such and get no response, may be the reason, but here
again, many tables have such a unique occurrence for use that they may not
always be recognizable as being a used/active area.

Now how about single values used that require 2 hex sets such as dd dd both,
from this I am guessing it is a 16 big word instead of the usual 8 bit,
though I do not know if both can be used.
Jeff M