eprom carrier eliminator

Marc Piccioni piccioni at cadvision.com
Mon Jan 10 03:41:52 GMT 2000

I would like any feedback if this is something that would be useful.

With the demise of GM eprom carriers from Robert Nugent or at least very
pricey we need a better solution. As Bruce P. mentioned a while back the
lead spacing on the RN carriers is .550" wide, while a standard 24 pin
eprom is .600" wide.

The solution is a small adapter PCB that would be soldered to the ECM in
place of the RN carrier base and you can then plug the eprom into a eprom
socket.

/Marc