What model ECM is this ?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sat Jan 15 07:30:08 GMT 2000

Ahh.  Maybe it's set up like the Australian 808.  First, how many
wires in the DLC, and what colors are they?  Second, have you tried
getting trouble codes by grounding a + b in the DLC?  Third, it's hard
to imagine a race team not caring about engine data.  Maybe they had
an alternate way to see what's happening?
Shannen