165 MAF computer

D bossute at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jun 30 15:32:07 GMT 2000

Gotta agree Bruce the scanner stuff is slow and lacking thats why I use the
later code $5A as it is for higher bauld rate  and has lean cruise but will
go into the 165
If the 730 is plentiful (its not here - anyone care to send me a couple to
play with ?) then that would be a better option since it is hacked

There are other scanning software for the $5D but like you said it is slow.

Daniel