IAT range

black maj blackmin at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 01:31:06 GMT 2000

I have injectino set up on my mini, and as it's only being sorted out.. i
found that connecting the temp sender up, but not mounting it in the head,
helped me heaps, in that the computer thought the engine never got hot
enough, for it to go into closed loop (no O2 sensor.. leaded fuel) it helped
me sort the injectino out enough, by just modifying MAP inputs to get the
car driveable...  Of course when my skills permit i will remap the chip and
do it all properly but for now this serves me well...

Regards
Ben