ecm disassembly

Jeremy Gonyou jgonyou at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 14:30:24 GMT 2000

I use a programmer reference manual most of the time (for the hc11).  It
just gives a brief description of all the opcodes.  Be nice to find
something that goes into detail on what all the registers do.

I'd recommend finding a college textbook.  This way you can learn the logic
behind the codes rather than just what they do.

Jeremy