winbin

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Wed Jun 14 19:53:31 GMT 2000

I was thinkin, not to beat a dead dog again,
Back to the inj mass flow rate.  I edited the ecu so it would show hr/lb.
Could it be posible (directed to eric) to edit winbin so as it would read an
ecu file to take the inverse of a constant..ie
Under mult or div or bit, add another option for inverse.. inverse would
divide the constant by the dec value..
Something like div or (1 in ecu file) it divides the dec value by the
constant....

This could be used in other sections... it would be nice if the maker of
promedit would do the same thing...
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division