MAP sensors

Mike Swayze mswayze at truswood.com
Wed Mar 15 18:35:45 GMT 2000

I have mounted the TPS and IAC to the TB for the the Caddy(Olds) analog fuel injection(still need 1" ID spring 2" long). The TB has a small diameter port that the MAP sensor attaches to. the only MAP sensor I have seen a picture of is the one for TPI (little box looking thing). Near as I can tell the analog setup had the sensor in the ECU box (can't find it on the harness anywhere). Where can I find pictures of the various map sensors? (or are all the GM ones the same?) my concern is to mount it so that I don't get RFI or vibration induced errors. Is the TPI MAP sensor mounted on the manifold(TB) or is it remoted?

byE
Mike (slow as molasses)
Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com