Convert 6 cyl tacho for use with 4 cyl

black maj blackmin at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 06:08:29 GMT 2000

Hiya

Where abouts is this resistor??? as my holden speedo is reading around 25%
too fast as well and i have almost resorted to building a small gearbox to
reduce the VSS drive... do you have any idea about which diode to change in
order to fool the speedo into thinking that it';s going backwards??? as my
current gearbox spins the VSS the wrong way, hence the odo only works in
reverse... :(

Ben