'747 + 6 Cyl + Turbo?

Shane Forster shane at nanosecond.com
Wed Nov 1 22:02:14 GMT 2000

Hi, glad to talk to another 'crusier head! I do have a few questions
regarding your EFI conversion. First, which ECM did you use? Is it a
throttle body system? If so which TB did you use and what size are your
injectors? Did you recalibrate the chip? Does the knock sensor work on your
application? Did the EFI cause (or solve) any driveablity issues? Thanx for
your time and info!
Shane Forster