Part number for heated o2

Todd Burkard toddburkard at pcmc.com
Fri Nov 3 20:39:08 GMT 2000

While we are talking about heated O2 sensors and adding second sensors I just thought I would ask what year and model GM used the heated 3 wire O2 (something to add to notes so I or others don't have to search in the future). The O2 I got was a universal 3 wire from Wells so it didn't say what it was for.

Actually has anyone done a list of sensor etc. list with part numbers and application? I was just thinking if it isn't on the FTP sight it may be something I will look into putting together if there is any interest.

Good winter project :) Can't tune once the snow flies. unless I convert the New Cat's EFI to a GM system. Just kidding.

Later,
Todd