Missing guy

Dig turbodig at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 20:51:43 GMT 2000

> Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 14:05:37 GMT
> From: "Jeremy Gonyou" <jgonyou at hotmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Missing guy
>
> I think it goes with out saying that both Terry and
> Ludis are under
> suspicion.  Forget ecms, I wanno know how the
> daemons work!

Arrrgh! Not Serdar Argic again! *

Anytime the word Fiero is mentioned, /etc/ludisd picks
it up and spawns a child process that does a database
lookup for random keywords in the message.

/etc/tkd operates in a similar manner, only the
trigger
is "EPROM Editor".

;)

Later,

Dig
turbodig at yahoo.com

* Footnote- do a lookup on net-kooks, and you'll
find the Argic reference.