Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 17:07:57 GMT 2000

In a message dated 11/04/2000 10:10:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EOA at spartek.com writes:

> I don't begrudge Terry for charging for his work. Writing the software is
> easy compared to dissecting the bin's to get the correct data locations. I
> also wouldn't expect a commercial package to adhere to a universal standard
> for ECU files, that is their lifeblood. It would be nice if the free editors
> did though (That is why we write them isn't it? to share?) or at least

OK, well now that another of my posts has been grossly misunderstood, I'll
simply say that I am all for Terry K or anyone else being able to sell what
they have designed for a profit. I have apologized to Terry off list for
inadvertently dragging his name into this.

JW