Fuel rail vaporization

Rod Davis rodldavis at home.com
Sun Nov 5 20:39:48 GMT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Collins" <bossute at one.net.au>
To: <gmecm at diy-efi.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 11:29 PM
Subject: Fuel rail vaporization

Also the question is where is the fuel pump? If it is outside the tank and
having to suck the fuel out of the tank then you are creating a lower
pressure area allowing the fuel to vaporize before the pump. A remedy is a
prepump in the tank, or the best is to move the main pump to the tank. Also
new fuel systems are moving to 100% fuel usage to the injectors with smaller
fuel lines and no hot fuel returning to the tank.
Rod Davis