Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 6 01:13:45 GMT 2000

Too Late
Lyndon, and ya are ankle deep in it now.
Bruce
  87 GN
  @ 2.4v TPS, 3400 rpm, 255 HP, 393 Ft/Lbs of torque (calc'd, Direct Scan)
  Naa, can't be, could it?.  (55% dc 40#/Hr inj)

From: Dave Zug
oh oh...
I meant what bruce meant whan *he* said it {finger pointed}  --->

From: Programmer
Lower than a "mechanic" ?? Geez...I certainly hope
you mean an ASE guy, and not a real professional.
Lyndon.

From: Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
I feel left out for never trying to crack them  - ??
I feel lower than a mechanic  ;-}

From: Bruce Plecan
>Yes, we had a group hug and this part of the thread is dead.
And no one called me or the little guys, drat
>On the translator, I understand how convenient it would be, but you could
use my EPE files on the others and >vice versa. I loose money. No more long
summer vacations in Cabo. No gas for the Viper. My kids would have to
>attend public schools. Cat's sleeping with dogs! MASS HYSTERIA!
>Folks, Tunercat has me in volume 100:1.
>Is there really that much demand for GMEPro that people want to write their
own EPE files? I guess I'm surprised >by that.Terry
Anything simple enough (.EPE) that the clowns at CSH,HQ can use needs
patented.  I mean a mechanic can even use them...  That is a testiment to
how easy, and intoitive they are.
Bruce