(sensor swappers)

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Mon Nov 6 05:04:46 GMT 2000

I was in one shop and they had constructed a cardboard pinwheel. Like wheel
of fortune - except the clicker sections said things like "Bad ECM, O2
sensor, Bad Gas, Coil module, Crank sensor, Wire Harness, Fuse Link, Dirty
injectors, Bad injector ..,..,..) basicly the wheel would spin when a car
came in that had "no problem found"  - all the undetectable big money
items...it was a joke, but thats what they told me when I saw it.  That day
I needed a new accumulator for the Gen III Powermaster in the turbo GP.
$350  man if I only knew then...