Message formatting

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 6 02:03:11 GMT 2000

Ya but there is something else going on, I been hitting rely and checking
format and some emails are coming thru HTML, yet look fine on OE.
I was just looking, I'd thought I'd seen something that was reply in same
format.  So if you were appling to a html your's would be HTML even though
not selected
Bruce

From: "Dave Zug" <dzug at delanet.com>
> To change using Outlook express (looks like thats the main violator)
> Tools
> Send
> then pick TEXT for the bottom section.
> This is NOT the default as I remember. I had to change mine.

I'm