730 ECM Swap

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 6 03:45:51 GMT 2000

Your posting in HTML

Any way the parts numbers are (2x in two weeks),
12020756  Black Header Connection
12048046  Yellow Header Connection
For the harness ends (old post)
12047946  Black Harness Connector
12045575  Black Harness Connector
12049591  Yellow Harness Connector
12089660  Harness Terminals
Funny what's in the archives (if the numbers have changed, ain't my fault).
Your results may vary, any profit made off this information (directly or
indirectly) I hope goes to the American Lung Association.  Just to be clear
about things.
Bruce

From: WEG1192 at aol.com
dzug at delanet.com writes:

I think an earlier post you made said you might be able to find the
connectors including the large soldered on one... I would be interested in
the connectors and the source for them definetly.. but I wouldn't be
interested in you doing the fun part for me ;-)

Hmmm, are you saying you just want to know where to buy them? That's easy.
1-800-PACKARD. Coming up with the part number is the hard part. This phone
number  only gets you the price if you already know the part number. To get
the part number, go to www.delphiauto.com and try and find it there. Or you
can Email them and ask for a part # but it takes forever that way. I already
know the part number of everything but the header (I think, based on the
answer to my previous Email). Eventually, I hope to post an Excel file with
all the Packard part numbers I've come up with when its complete.
JW