Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Nov 6 14:43:29 GMT 2000

    Lower Than a Mechanic ?  Which ones ? Hack and Slashers ?, Pros ?
    In the dictionary a Mechanic can do Anything and has the ability to
learn to do anything.
    Current Vehicle Technologies demand the cooperation of Electronic and
Mechanical Talents.
    Don't feel lower than a Mechanic ,  Pros can Debug all the design flubs
on the fly , everyday !
    Nothing personal  BTW . Pooling of different disciplines is a powerful
force.
    Len