89 '165 Ecu for Winbin - Come and get it

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Tue Nov 7 03:34:46 GMT 2000

I had the same problem for a long time.  While using an older version of
IE/OE, I couldn't do squat when it came to the FTP site for these lists.
Instead, I went to www.tucows.com and downloaded a free 3-rd party program
called LapLink, specifically meant for 'ftping things.  Worked great.  I
later upgraded my computer to the latest version of IE/OE, and it seems to
work flawlessly all by itself when uploading/downloading/viewing from the
site.   Don't ask me why, as I'm clueless with regard to this kind of
stuff.........

HTH's,
Walt.