730 ECM Swap

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Tue Nov 7 08:44:39 GMT 2000

In a message dated 11/07/2000 2:56:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
WEG1192 at aol.com writes:

<< I was going to wait until I had all the part numbers
 identified before posting the excel file to the incoming site. But since you
 need proof of my intentions, I'll post it now if I can figure out how.

What da you know, I figured out how to upload to the DIY-EFI incoming
directory. I placed a file called "packard.xls" in incoming. It has all the
TPI/TBI connector part numbers I've found on my own over the last 6 months.
You can read the notes at the bottom of the sheet for what's missing. Here
are some keywords so future EFI beginners can find this file easier without
having to beg for it.  JW

PACKARD, CONNECTOR, METRIPAK, MICROPAK, WEATHERPAK, DIAGNOSTIC CONNECTOR,
ALDL CONNECTOR, ECM CONNECTOR, WEATHER PACK, WEATHER PAK