Big Injectors in Little Engine?

Jeffrey Scott jws6367 at lycos.com
Tue Nov 7 15:26:19 GMT 2000

I would think 30's would be fine with my limited experience.  I am currently working on some 50's in my syty with the master syty guy himself.  My idle is doing fine after last nights changes, INT is 128 +/-5 in gear at idle.  Runs smoother than the truck ever has.

Putting the old injectors 33#rs in my 350 67 camaro...
---
Jeffrey Scott
JWS6367 at mailcity.com
ICQ #25436277