2 & 3 Bar Map Stuff

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Wed Nov 8 06:24:14 GMT 2000

Good to know that.  I wonder what the difference is between pig-tail sets
then?  They are definitely different part numbers that don't cross.  Ah
well,  I'll get to plug & play & poke & prod & visualize, as soon as they
get here.  I've ordered one of each of all the previously mentioned P/N's.
Life is full of mysteries.............

Walt.

> Good info Walt!
> Just to ad to it,
> I have replaced GM 2 bar with GM 3bar and had no problem
> plugging it in on a vehicle that had a 2 bar from the factory.
> MV
> >  The old faithful GM/Delco 2 bar MAP sensor has seemingly changed-up to
P/N