Call for standards: EPROM/cal editing

Dave Zug dzug at delanet.com
Wed Nov 8 07:57:58 GMT 2000

maan is THIS ONE still going?

at work, engineers (real P.E.ones) dont like us "applications engineers"
calling ourselves engineers (even though I train the PE's) if we dont have a
PE license.. some even say its ILLEGIL for a job title to have "engineer" in
it unless you have a P.E. license.

do you know how many people call themselves "programmers" now that bill
gate$ has made all those software packages that they use to make buttons
inside windows?

I leave some of the grease on me so the programmers see I have a life.
Mechanics are cool huh huh...