DIY EGOR

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 8 05:02:12 GMT 2000

The list is stronger than nonsense, seems like this time around, there is a
bit more of just consider the source and not sinking to the levels of the
last WB nonsense

> list please don't die off.

On a more pleasing note, there has been a review of how to find the DIY EGOR
material.   I've gotten a few excellent ideas, from others.
  Which will be used, shortly.  Meaning a day or three.
Was hoping to cover a couple topics, but wound up making it hard on the good
guys.  I really thought this was no brainer, but didn't work out that way.
Bruce