89 MANUAL BIN

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Nov 8 16:30:21 GMT 2000

> Quick question what bin is best to start with for a 89 TPI Setup with a
manual trans? Do you just >take the Auto bin and flip the Auto / Manual
flag? This is what I did for the bin I am using now and >was thinking this
may be part of that Backfiring problem I am having that I asked about last
week.
> Later guys and Thanks,
> Todd

Arrgggghhhhhhhh!
Sorry,
Just this has been gone over soo many times, about starting with a bin most
similiar to your application,  that includes the type of tranny.
The IAC strategies can be very very different manual to auto.
The dashpot effect can be night and day different.
Barring anyone coming up with the latest revision, just odering a new one
might be the best answer.  Or getting the Broadcast code.
Bruce