Bad oxygen sensor ?

Edmond euro at lvcm.com
Wed Nov 8 20:29:19 GMT 2000

I noticed that with the chip I made where I gave it a lot of fuel to
compensate for the supposedly lean condition my MPH on the G-Tech is 98
(yeah I know... pathetic). I took the stock values from 90-100 Kpa  for the
VE table out of the stock chip and pasted them in my bin. Ran at 100mph. I
did at some point get it to go up to 104 mph, but I think that was
accomplished with a little bit less fuel then stock. I'll play with it
tonite.   At part throtle I got it to stay at 128 pretty much and at idle
it's a perfect 128/128 for the integrator and the BLM! Hehe    Car runs
awesome at part throtle and I love it this way. I guess now I just need to
give it what it needs at WOT.