MemCals Needing a Good Home...

ae2598 at wayne.edu ae2598 at wayne.edu
Thu Nov 9 02:30:40 GMT 2000

Has anyone been able to come up with a pinout and/or internal connection
diagram for the netres?  And while we're at it, could someone explain HOW
a resistor network provides a malfunctioning ECM with the ability to "limp
home"?  Maybe I'm just misunderstanding the function of limp home mode,
does it require that the hardware is OK, but the data in the PROM is
corrupt?