J N's MiniRam backfire

timsiford at hushmail.com timsiford at hushmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:29:47 GMT 2000

JN,

With Speed Density you just remove the MAF and use an Intake Bellows from
a SD car.  Take a look at my webpage at
http://www.mycar.net/mafb/registry/detail.cfm?id=101
Pay attention to the pics of the engine bay and it'll make sense.

I understand your reasoning for sticking with the stock MAF system.  Its
not a bad idea.  They can be made to work very well.  Its just easier to
work with MAP ;-) :-)

Tim