J N's MiniRam backfire

JN jwn at sgi.net
Thu Nov 9 20:38:45 GMT 2000

Does the
backfire happen while your are stomping down on the gas or when you lift
off?

Happens if you blip the gas to say 1/2 - 3/4 open real fast and let off real
fast.  It might be a decel leaning.  Good point.  In looking at my old
diacom files when I had the Super Ram and no hesitation, the zero was there
then on every shift.  Shift, hit gas O2 goes up, then Zero, then up again.

Jason