Viruses

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Thu Nov 9 21:08:46 GMT 2000

Nope, was just using NAV to get rid of the stuff.
I'm not good with this stuff, and just delete.
Im not sure just one sender
I had about 1/2 hour of straight emails with virii on em
Also, anyone working without a firewall or firewall software ought to think
about it.
I'm convined I've been beat at by someone.
Bruce