MemCals Needing RFD Tweeking Before Finding A Home......

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Fri Nov 10 17:32:58 GMT 2000

Thanks Ludis.  I have now had a chance to go over your site material, and
I'll ponder further. Two quick questions about the snippet below, plus one
more:

1)which trace was the RFD disabler in your case, and were there any
ramifications from the computer "thinking" that the MEMCAL was missing?
2)when you bench run a P4 without NETRES's, I assume you still must find the
moding pin(s) and arrange for a suitable voltage on same?
3)can a person physically disect the NETRES blocks so as to deduce the inner
architecture, or is that simply impractical/impossible?

Walt.