165 to 730 ECM Swap Update

Dan Townsend xybertron at cox-internet.com
Sat Nov 11 04:12:38 GMT 2000

Just in case anyone really cares...  As of today I have a 92 350 TPI Prom,
1227730 ECM, 730 Compat Knock sensor, and Map sensor.  I also have several
connectors for the swap in the mail hoping to be recieved on Monday.  Maybe
I can get it all tested out early next week.

BTW - I will post to the list as soon as I verify the connectors are correct
and then again when I get them to work.

Dan - Just in case you can't see I am jumping up and down