Miniram Backfire Update II

Bob bobk at gscyclone.com
Mon Nov 13 22:53:33 GMT 2000

Jason, what did you find when you checked the throttle position sensor? I
believe these sensors are basically a potentiometer and can wear producing
intermittent failures (i.e. the scratchy noise on a worn volume control). If
you haven't already done it, I would suggest checking it through it
operational range.

The throttle position sensor is the accelerator pump.

Bob