Scope pics...

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Wed Nov 15 01:51:55 GMT 2000

Your electrons are headed for a serious identity crisis.

I checked 3 books on the shelf here and all agreed:

AC if the curent goes one way for a while then turns and
goes the other way for a while.

DC if the current only goes in one direction. (one of them even
used the same example you did with the curent speeding up  and
slowing down. If it stays going in the same direction, it's DC)

Should I have check a couple more books?

Gerald